At Trinity Care our approach and structured environment means participants enjoy a day filled with intellectual engagement, active living and social interaction which is centered around peer to peer contact. The support of trained staff assist participants by creating daily opportunities for learning, creativity, fitness and fun. Our program offers several benefits which include:
- Artistic activities are offered to provide memory training, cognitive simulation and physical fitness.
- Hands on Art Creation such as painting, pottery and gardening.
- Art Therapy classes conducted by expert instructors.
- Music Therapy which includes singing and playing instruments.
- Low impact events such as indoor golf, bowling, and volleyball.
- Exercise programs which support improving functional capabilities to maintain independence.
- Physical and Occupational Therapy available by Licensed Therapist upon request
- Peer based support and social contact designed to delay isolation.
- Group field trips within the community to include movies, museums, shopping, picnics and more
- Intergenerational activities with school age children to include story telling, music, games and mentoring.
Our professional and courteous staff provide a full range of activities throughout the day. All programs are developed based on the interest and capabilities of each participant. Please see our Activity Calendar for a complete listing of daily activities.